Congratulations on your impending graduation from Lenoir-Rhyne University!
Here are some important facts and deadlines you need to know.
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Hickory Undergraduate Baccalaureate (10 a.m.)
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
LTSS Baccalaureate (Time TBD)
Thursday, May 6, 2021
- Class of 2021 and Class of 2020 - Columbia Commencement (10 a.m.)
- Class of 2020 and Class of 2021 - Hickory Graduate Commencement (6 p.m.)
Friday, May 7, 2021
- Class of 2021 - Hickory Undergraduate Commencement (9 a.m.)
- Class of 2020 - Hickory Undergraduate Commencement (6 p.m)
Saturday, May 8, 2021
Class of 2021 and Class of 2020 - Asheville Commencement (10 a.m.)
Cap and Gowns
Order your cap and gown NOW! Visit www.orderhj.com/lr and purchase your regalia. Regalia is required to walk in the commencement ceremony, so don’t miss out. The deadline to order is April 16.
You will not be able to order your cap and gown after this date from Herff Jones or the LR Bookstore!!
Register to attend your commencement ceremony TODAY! Due to the pandemic protocols, we need a head count for the ceremony. Please register no later than April 5.
Due to pandemic protocols, Lenoir-Rhyne University must limit guests attendance at all of our ceremonies. Each degree candidate will be able to invite four guests only and candidates cannot share tickets. This is to ensure 4 guests who come together also sit together.
You can obtain your guests tickets in three ways:
- Attend Grad Fair. You not only receive your tickets but also FREE STUFF. See Grad Fair dates and times below.
- Come by the President’s Office April 12 – 23, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The President’s Office is located on the 2nd floor of Lineberger, across from the Business Office.
- If you are not in the Hickory area, please complete this form and provide your mailing address.
Come by Shaw Plaza (inside Cromer if raining) to pick up some goodies! You can also pick up ticket wrist bands (required for your guests), honor cords and check off any last minute items. If you cannot attend, please notify Cameron Womack, Director of Commencement, as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grad Fair Dates
- Tuesday April 6, 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday April 7, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday April 8, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Cameron Womack, director of commencement, at email@example.com or 828.328.7334.
Hickory Commencement Ceremony Details