Alumni Directory Project
We are excited to announce the start of the Lenoir-Rhyne Alumni Directory project. This is the first time in eight years that we’ve undertaken a directory project, and we know that many of you find this directory to be a valuable resource for staying in touch with classmates. It also ensures we have accurate contact information for alumni so we can send you invitations to events in your area, the new monthly alumni enewsletter and career networking updates.
To produce this directory, we have partnered with Publishing Concepts, Inc. (PCI) to produce an alumni directory. Over the next few months, PCI will be contacting alumni and friends via US mail (watch for a yellow postcard!) and email to request that you update your information. We understand that you might not want to provide your information to just anyone, so we want you to know their request for your information is legitimate. See below for additional Frequently Asked Questions.
We encourage you to respond not only to ensure that your information is up to date, but also to guarantee your listing in the directory is accurate. When you call in to update your information, you will have the opportunity to purchase a hardcopy or digital directory, as well as packages with LR merchandise, and to make a donation to the Fund for Lenoir-Rhyne, our annual giving fund.
Please note that you are under no obligation to purchase anything in order to update your information and have it listed in the directory.
- I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Lenoir-Rhyne University. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?
- How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
- I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
- Can anyone purchase a directory?
- When will I receive my directory?
- Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
- What products are available for purchase?
- I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
- I attended Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary. Should I participate in the directory?
- Additional Questions or Concerns?
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, TX that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities and military organizations across the nation. This project allows Lenoir-Rhyne University to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
Lenoir-Rhyne University has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
a. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by Lenoir-Rhyne University for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
b. The Directory will be made available only to alumni of Lenoir-Rhyne University. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to Lenoir-Rhyne University any and all electronic files that have been supplied by Lenoir-Rhyne University or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Lenoir-Rhyne University project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed. One of the numbers for Lenoir-Rhyne University alumni is 1.855.912.9072.
- Printed Directory (Individually)
- Digital Publication (Individually)
- VALUE Package: Printed Directory and Digital Publication
- PRIDE Package: Printed Directory, Digital Publication, and Apparel (Sweatshirt/T-Shirt Set)
- LOYALTY Package: Printed Directory, Digital Publication, Apparel, and Travel Bag
- Digital Publication by Decade (Individually)
- Sweatshirt/T-shirt (Individually) with school logo
- Travel Bag (Individually) with embroidered school logo
Yes. This is the first time we’ve produced an alumni directory since LTSS and LR merged. In the final printed and digital directory, there will be a section that lists LTSS alumni separately. This should be a convenient way for LTSS alumni to connect with one another, maintain relationships from the seminary and feel a sense of unity. We hope that you will participate.