Faculty & Staff Vaccination & Exemption Reporting
COVID-19 Vaccination & Exemption Reporting
Faculty and staff can upload their vaccine card in Paycom, the university’s system for HR and payroll. If you received a shot that required two doses, you should upload your card only after you have received both doses.
Upload Your Vaccination Documentation
- Log in to Paycom and navigate to the Checklist section.
- Click on “Completed Vaccine Upload.”
- Click “Start” and then select the file that contains your COVID-19 vaccine card (jpg, PDF, Word and text files are acceptable). Click Upload.
- When done, you will see completed status and 100 percent complete indication. You also will receive an email confirming that the task was completed.
- After you submit your documentation, you can see confirmation of the file upload under the documents section.
Vaccine Medical & Religious Exemption Requests
The deadline for submitting vaccine exemptions has passed.
To log into Paycom, you will be asked for your username, password and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
If you have forgotten your username or password, you can use the links provided on that page to reset your log-in credentials. For your convenience, there also is a Paycom app that you can download from the App Store or Google Play.
If you have questions about Paycom access or your login information, please contact Donna Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828.328.7185.