Student Social Media Ambassador Program
Lenoir-Rhyne University’s Student Social Media Ambassador (SSMA) Program is designed to provide opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to enhance their professional portfolios in a unique real-world environment. This program is overseen by LRU’s Office of Marketing & Communications.
Please reach out to Leslie Ellis with additional questions and concerns.
- Proven leaders on campus. SSMA’s must be knowledgeable about the institution and open to exploring the wide-variety of academic and co-curricular programs across campus.
- Social Media Experts. We’re looking for students who love to stay connected.
- Creative thinkers. Social media trends are constantly changing.
- Reliable go-getters. It is important that you are punctual and dependable. In this program, you will be a part of a team.
- Trustworthy individuals. While serving as a SSMA, you represent the university. It is essential that your actions and online presence reflect the institution’s core values of excellence, integrity, care, and curiosity.
- Attend and contribute to bi-monthly SSMA meetings
- Produce content for a university-branded social media account
- Generate social media conversations that promote the institution’s brand
- Collaborate to implement the social media strategies currently in place
- Maintain communication throughout the week with Digital Communications Designer to provide ideas, content, and feedback in a timely manner
- Commit to attending a variety of university events (i.e. athletic games, CAB activities, and other various programs)
- Explore areas of marketing strategy, post scheduling, photography & graphics, and video production