If you have a story to share, please complete the form below or email your story to email@example.com. Please include as much information as possible with your story submission.
- Lenoir-Rhyne University news releases or features typically highlight university news and announcements, high profile events, programs, new course offerings, new services, community accomplishments and recognitions, partnerships and/or collaborative agreements, etc.
- Requests for news releases announcing events, or kick-offs, should be submitted at least four weeks prior to an event to allow for media placement in community calendars.
- News releases are written and distributed to the media by Marketing and Communications staff. They are distributed by email to the university community and placed on the university website.
- Marketing and Communications cannot guarantee the placement of news releases in any media outlet.
- Marketing and Communications reserves the right to deem newsworthiness of information submitted and to determine whether or not a news release is warranted.