Admitted Student Checklist
Welcome home, future Bears. We are excited you chose Lenoir-Rhyne University.
Congratulations and welcome to the LR Bear family! If you have not already, submit your enrollment deposit to confirm your spot by May 1. Mark your calendar for the first day of class, August 23, and check out the 2021-22 Academic Calendar.
Use the admitted student checklist below to complete the required steps before joining us on campus in the fall. If you have any questions, please contact the Admission Office at 828.328.7300 or email@example.com.
Getting Started at LR
- STEP 1: Verify your LR account information and set your password
- STEP 2: Sign up for BEAR Day to confirm your course schedule
- STEP 3: Complete The Charge: New Student Orientation
- STEP 4: Submit FERPA Student Disclosure Form
- STEP 5: Complete Anticipated Payment Method and Federal Student Financial Aid Cash Management Authorization (Title IV) forms
Financial Aid & Student Accounts
Before Arriving on Campus
ChooseLR is a series of virtual and in-person events designed for admitted students. Join us for one or all events in the series to learn more about Lenoir-Rhyne, meet current students and faculty, and get to know other future Bears.