TimelyCare Virtual Health & Wellbeing
Virtual care from anywhere. Get on-demand, virtual care from your phone or desktop computer.
Lenoir-Rhyne students have free, 24/7 access to virtual care services with TimelyCare — the virtual health and well-being platform from TimelyMD, designed for college students. Students do not need insurance to access TimelyCare services, which are available to students at all Lenoir-Rhyne campus locations in Hickory, Asheville and Columbia, S.C.Register for TimelyCare
TimelyCare’s providers offer support for a wide range of common concerns, and after talking to you, will decide on the best course of treatment. The service is free and offers care from anywhere 365 days per year.
As part of Lenoir-Rhyne’s partnership with TimelyMD, students have access to services in TimelyCare, including:
- MedicalNow - On-demand support for common health issues, including cold, flu and allergies. MedicalNow flyer
- TalkNow - 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors. TalkNow flyer
- Scheduled Medical - Choose the day, time, and medical provider that best works for you. Scheduled Medical flyer
- Scheduled Counseling - Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that best works for you. Scheduled Counseling flyer
- Health Coaching - Develop healthy lifestyle behaviors, including nutrition, sleep habits, time management and mindfulness. Health Coaching flyer
- Psychiatry - Appointments are available through referrals. Psychiatry FAQ flyer
- Self-Care Content - Visit the “Explore” page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content, including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
Students have access to TimelyCare services 365 days a year. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours and any time you need support! Visit timelycare.com/lr to get started.