Our office supports academic affairs in serving our students, faculty, and campus offices, outside educational agencies as well as the general public in its mission to:
- Maintain academic records of registered students
- Conduct course registration
- Publish class and examination schedules
- Issue official transcripts
- Evaluate transcripts of transferring students
- Conduct degree audits
- Enrollment Verifications
- Degree/Enrollment Verifications (National Student Clearinghouse)
PO Box 7291
Hickory, NC 28603
8 am - 5 pm
Lohr Hall, Hickory Campus
Navigating PDF Catalog Documents
Once the document opens locate the Bookmark Icon.
The bookmarks serve as the Table of Contents for quick and easy navigation. Users may also easily search this document using key terms by selecting “CTRL-F.” Please feel free to contact the Registrar’s Office if you need assistance with the University Catalog at 828.328.7279.