Lenoir-Rhyne's Graduate Programs are Growing!
Questions? Contact the Enrollment Counelor for the campus you are interested in:
- Hickory campus, Mary Ann Gosnell, firstname.lastname@example.org, (828) 328-7111
- Hickory campus, Emily Heaberlin, email@example.com, (828) 328-7731
- Asheville campus, Elisa Jacobs, firstname.lastname@example.org, (828) 407-4270
- Columbia campus, Kohl Friery, email@example.com, (803) 461-3296
- Columbia campus, Joshua Morse, firstname.lastname@example.org, (803) 461-3285
Lots of great things are happening in the Graduate School at Lenoir-Rhyne University...
- Great financial aid news for Master of Arts in Counseling students beginning in the 2015-2016 academic year! If you are a North Carolina resident, you may now qualify to apply for the Forgivable Education Loans for Service (FELS) through the College Foundation of North Carolina. For more information, go to www.cfnc.com.
- For Fall 2014, two new tracks for the MBA in Hickory: Business Analytics & Information Technology and Innovation & Change Management. These two tracks join our General, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Global Leadership, Healthcare Administration, and Leadership Development tracks already offered. Our Snipes School of Business is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business School Programs.
- Also new for new for Fall 2014 are three fully online programs: the Master of Science in Online Teaching & Instructional Design, Master of Arts in Leadership, and the Master of Arts in Human Services.
- The Clinical Mental Health and School Counseling Degree programs were awarded initial CACREP Accreditation on January 16, 2014 (Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs). The program was awarded the full eight years! The Master of Arts in Counseling is offered on all three of our campuses.
- Stay tuned for news of other new programs and exciting events!