- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Language Development and Learning
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
The Graduate School
Join us as we go on tour! Your Enrollment Counselor is coming to you. For a complete listing of scheduled Graduate Fairs in your area, click on Graduate Studies On Tour. Check back often for updates. We hope to see you on the road!
Questions? Contact the representative for the campus you are interested in:
- Hickory campus, Mary Ann Gosnell (828)328-7111
- Asheville campus, Elisa Jacobs (828)407-4270
- Columbia campus, Bria Rearden (803)461-3238 or Kohl Friery (803)461-3926
Lots of great things are happening in the Graduate School at Lenoir-Rhyne University...
- The Clinical Mental Health and School Counseling Degree programs were awarded initial CACREP Accreditation on January 16, 2014 (Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs). The program was awarded the full eight years! The Master of Arts in Counseling is offered on all three of our campuses.
- New for Fall 2014 is the Master of Science in Online Teaching & Instructional Design.
- Stay tuned for news of other new programs and exciting events!
Come to a Graduate School Open House.