Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Primary Duties and Tasks
- Serve as point of reception for students and visitors to the second floor of the library.
- Assist with the peer-tutoring program, including the tutor pairing process, tracking data related to these pairings and organizing group tutoring sessions.
- Assist with the recruitment, staffing and coordination of all academic support programs.
- Participate in co-curricular workshops.
- Manage the payroll process for student staff, including the reconciliation of time sheets.
- Use social media to share academic support information with our student body and facilitate communication among all parties involved with academic support services and opportunities.
- Work at promotional events on campus as needed and complete basic administrative tasks, including copying, filing and data entry.
- Flexible to work daytime and evening hours. Hours are to be determined based on the needs of the department.
- Can perform other duties as assigned.
- Admission to a graduate program at LR
- Prefer applicants with a strong knowledge of the LR campus learning culture
Supervisor: Jake Graffagnino
Campus location: Hickory, located on the second floor of Rudisill Library.