- Coordination of a testing schedule among various academic programs/departments.
- Providing testing accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Proctoring written tests/quizzes in the Testing Center.
- Ordering electronic texts for students with disabilities.
- Data collection and analysis for the Disability Services Office.
- Providing workshops and training materials for students with disabilities and faculty/staff.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
- Must be available during the day (7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.) for testing.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule depending on daily/weekly needs.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Able to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Willing to work with a diverse population of students with varying needs.
- Knowledge of or interest in disabilities.
- A strong sense of and commitment to confidentiality.
Department/School: Disability Services
Supervisor: Sherry Proctor
Please note that you must be an enrolled student in The Graduate School at Lenoir-Rhyne University to apply for a graduate assistant position.