This position is essential for the daily operations of the music program’s on-campus academic outreach activities and for the program’s ability to record recitals and concerts.
- Coordinate applications, facilities, and student workers for music program outreach events
- Provide first-level supervision to student workers
- Support Concert Series and other music program events as needed, primarily through the means of social media.
- Oversee, coordinate and schedule recording services for music program events. Supervise student workers as appropriate.
- Monitor and suggest updates for web pages for the music program, Kids in Koncert (Suzuki), Carolina Suzuki PianoFest, Carolina Kodaly Institute and Lenoir-Rhyne Summer Youth Music
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
- Ability to work well without direct supervision,
- Ability to manage, organize and supervise student worker crews,
- Comfortable with technology (will train on specific applications for recording services, web editing, and publications).
Department/School: College of Fine Arts and Communication
Supervisor: Music Program Coordinator
Please note that you must be an enrolled student in The Graduate School at Lenoir-Rhyne University to apply for a graduate assistant position.