Lead others to success using a theological framework
Our fully online Master of Arts in Religious Leadership is specifically designed for people like you who seek theological and scriptural background for your work.
If you enroll in the program from a traditional ministry setting, you will gain practical leadership knowledge and a skill set that goes beyond knowledge acquired from a seminary degree program.
If you work in organizations and agencies outside traditional ministry, you will acquire fluency in scripture and theology while also developing leadership skills, including the following.
- Effectively communicate with faith leaders who can serve as potential partners
- Understand the faith of your clients, pastors and others
- Have the leadership skills to lead an organization through change
- Manage and lead organizations rooted in the reality of their location
- Develop budgets and identify resources for your organization to thrive and succeed