SOTA Yoga Fundraiser
The Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA) is hosting a yoga fundraiser on Monday, November 26 from 6 pm - 9 pm in Shuford Gymnasium.
All funds raised will help send SOTA students to the National Occupational Therapy Conference through the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). This conference will allow LR students to learn new interventions, technologies, and ways to improve the OT community on campus. All ages and levels are welcome to attend this community event that promotes health of the mind, body, and spirit.
- One hour yoga session between 7 pm - 8 pm
- Open to all ages and levels
- Student tickets are $5
- Non-student tickets are $10
- Tickets will include one hour of yoga, automatic entry into a raffle, refreshments, and more
- Child care will be provided