Monday, February 17, 2020
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
*Optional activities may extend until 4 p.m.
As an accepted student to Lenoir-Rhyne University, you're invited to visit our campus and Experience LR. Join us for this unique opportunity to discover why Lenoir-Rhyne is the right choice for your higher education experience.
During your visit at LR you will:
- Sit in on a classroom experience related to your intended area of study.
- Learn more about co-curricular activities such as athletics, student organizations, career development, and more.
- Hear about current students' personal experiences at LR and meet other newly accepted students.
Experience LR participants have the opportunity to extend the day with these optional opportunities:
- Tour the campus and residence halls.
- Meet current students by attending a student activities fair.
- Schedule an individual meeting with an enrollment counselor to review your financial aid award.
If you are unable to attend on February 17, we invite you to schedule a personal visit. For more information, contact Jessica Stewart, assistant director of events & campus visits, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828.328.7970.