Monday, February 18, 2019
8:30 am - 1 pm
*Optional Activities may extend until 4 pm.
This event provides accepted students an opportunity to visit campus and learn more about LR; it is for accepted students only. Join us for this unique opportunity to discover why Lenoir-Rhyne is the right choice for your higher education experience.During your visit at LR you will:
- Sit in on a classroom experience related to your intended area of study.
- Learn more about co-curricular activities such as athletics, student organizations, career development, and more.
- Talk with current students about their personal experiences at LR and meet other newly accepted students.
- Experience LR participants have the opportunity to extend the day with these optional opportunities:
- Tour the campus and residence halls.
- Attend a Student Activities Fair.
- Schedule an individual meeting with a counselor to review your financial aid award.
If you are unable to attend on February 18, we invite you to schedule a personal visit. For more information, contact Jessica Stewart, Assistant Director of Events & Campus Visits, at email@example.com or 828.328.7970