Catawba County Promise
- What is the Catawba County Promise?
- Is this a scholarship program?
- When does this program begin?
- Is a student guaranteed to be a part of the program for his/her four years at LR?
- Is this program available for graduate students or adult learner students?
- How much is undergraduate tuition at LR?
- I live in Catawba County but attend a college outside of Catawba County and am interested in transferring to LR. Am I eligible?
- I’m qualified and applying for 2019-2020. Do I need to fill out a separate form?
- I have more questions. Who should I contact?
The Catawba County Promise is a financial aid program that rewards high school students with a 3.5 or higher high school GPA who are also residents of Catawba County as well as transfer students from Catawba County who have 30 attempted hours from an accredited college while maintaining a 3.5 GPA with a minimum financial aid package worth at least half of the cost of tuition.