The Lineberger Fellows program is designed to recognize, support and celebrate the many achievements of highly motivated and talented Lenoir-Rhyne University students. The program accomplishes this by preparing Lineberger Fellows to become more competitive applicants for post-graduate fellowships, awards and exceptional employment opportunities. Participation in the Lineberger Fellows Program is through the University’s invitation-only Scholarship Day or by invitation of the director.
The program is supported by the Lineberger Center for Cultural and Educational Renewal. This scholarship is valued at up to $8,000 over four years. This award cannot be combined with other programmatic scholarships. Federal, state and Lenoir-Rhyne financial aid cannot be combined to exceed the cost of tuition.
- What is it?
- How much time does Lineberger Fellows require?
- I am the first person in my family to go to college. Is this a program I should take part in? How can I benefit from it?
- I am not currently planning to go to graduate school or pursue any post-graduate fellowships, should I still consider joining the Fellows?
- I am already involved in several other campus activities (athletics, band, SGA, etc.)How do I decide if I want to be an active member?
- I am very busy/involved on campus. How do I decide what to give up if I were invited to join the program?
- What is the application process?
- What are the requirements to stay a member of Lineberger Fellows?
- What are the benefits of being a Fellow?
- What leadership opportunities are available through Lineberger Fellows?
- What type of funding is available through this program?
- What kind of mentoring and networking opportunities are available to me as a Fellow?