LRU Parents & Family
Welcome to the Parents and Family Page!
This page is here to help connect you with the campus while your son or daughter is enrolled here. Our hope is that the information and links provided keep you well informed.
There are many programs and services available to support your student's success. If your student is expressing a need, ask if s/he has sought out any of the following:
- Office of Student Success
- Disability Services
- Deaf/HH Student Services
- Career Services
- Counseling Services
- Campus Ministry
Important Dates and Info
- Academic Calendar
- Final Exam Schedule
- Parent/Student Guidebook (PDF Format) You will need Adobe Acrobat to view this file.
"There's nothing to do!"
Squelch this cry by reminding your student of all the activities always going on:
- Campus Organizations
- Convocation Program - Ask what exciting programs your student has attended
- Intramural Sports
- Multicultural Student Services
Connecting to the Campus
- Love from Home - Send a cake or cookie to your student
- LRU Bookstore
- Business Office
- Financial Aid
- Where to stay when you visit LR
- Custodial Survey Form