Master of Public Health
Presenting at state-wide conferences and leading community outreach. These are just of few of the experiences of our current MPH students. How will you Rise Up?
With a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree from Lenoir-Rhyne, you will be prepared to confront complex health issues such as improving health care access and policy, controlling infectious disease, and reducing chronic disease. You'll focus on health assessment (local, regional, and global), health policy, change leadership, and operations management. What makes our program unique? Read on.
How to Apply
Application requirements and all you need to know to apply »
Take the program at your own pace, whether that is part time or full tilt. Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- 2 convenient locations: Lenoir-Rhyne in Hickory and the Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- Non-cohort based course delivery, meaning a flexible schedule at your own pace
- Traditional and career admission tracks giving students more than one way to be admitted
- Involved and engaging faculty with extensive experience in the field
- 42 credit hours total
- Concentration: Community Health
- Flexible format for classes being either full online, hybrid (partially online, partially in class), in the evening, or on weekends