- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Studies On Tour
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Graduate Open House
If you've never been here or have questions about LRU Graduate Programs, this will be time well spent. Admissions representatives, faculty, and students will be available to answer questions. This event is designed for students who are thinking about applying, those who've already applied, or those who have been accepted.
Maps & Directions can be found at http://www.lr.edu/visitors/maps-and-directions.
For evening events, there will be an information session from 6:00-6:30pm and then program specific break-out sessions from 6:30-7:30pm.
For Saturday events, there will be an information session from 10:00-10:30am and then program specific break-out sessions from 10:30-11:30am.
Details about location will be announced closer to the event.
Reserve your space today by completing the form below or by contacting the Office of Enrollment Management at (828) 328-7300, 1-800-277-5721.
If you would rather schedule a private visit, please call 828-328-7300 to speak to the visit coordinator.
See you on campus soon!
* Required fields: