Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management
Transforming data into sound business solutions.
The Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management curriculum contains a strong foundation of risk management, business and finance, and mathematics. You'll be prepared by the end of your program to sit for the first two exams in the curriculum of the Society of Actuaries (SOA). Plus, our program has a strong connection to local business and community stakeholders, ensuring your education is hands-on and relevant to the business world. What makes our program unique? Read on.
- Non-cohort based course delivery, meaning a flexible schedule at your own pace
- Traditional and career track admission giving students more than one way to be admitted
- Involved and engaging faculty with expensive experience
Take the program at your own pace, whether that is part time or full tilt. Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- 42 credit hours total
- Curriculum includes coursework in: Risk management, accounting, business, communication, economics, and mathematics
- Flexible format for classes being either in the evenings, on weekends, or hybrid (partially online, partially in class) formats
Tell me more
Request information from one of our admission staff »
How to apply
Application requirements, and all you need to know to apply »
Come to a Graduate School Open House.