Master of Science in Athletic Training
We Get Them Back in the Game (of Life).
The Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) is a place where your field is the field (or court, or track...). Designed as an entry level degree program for persons entering the field of Athletic Training, the program will assist you in rising up as a Certified Athletic Trainer in a variety of employment settings. And, all of this will happen while you are learning in a hands-on format. What makes our program unique? Read on.
How to Apply
Application requirements and all you need to know to apply»
Prepare to dive right into the program! Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- Two options for enrollment: A 2 year entry-level masters program or a 4+1 undergraduate to graduate degree
- Traditional and career admission tracks giving students more than one way to be admitted
- Involved and engaging faculty, in the classroom and on the field
- 50 hour program starting in the summer
- Hands-on learning environment
- Required Pre-requisites: Anatomy and Physiology I and II, General Psychology, Nutrition, Exercise Physiology, and Biomechanics.
- Recommended courses: Sport and Exercise Psychology, Prevention and Care of Athletic Injuries, Exercise Evaluation and Prescription.
Come to a Graduate School Open House.