Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Distinguish yourself as a business leader of tomorrow.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Lenoir-Rhyne University is designed with you in mind by having a flexible and convenient format for classes and concentrations to help you develop skills for leading in the business world. What makes our program unique? Read on.
- 2 convenient locations: Hickory and the Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- Non-cohort based course delivery, meaning a flexible schedule at your own pace
- Traditional and career track admission giving students more than one way to be admitted
- Involved and engaging faculty with extensive experience
Take the program at your own pace, or complete it in as little as a year and a half. Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- 36 credit hours total
- Flexible format for classes being either in the evening, on weekends, or hybrid (partially online, partially in class) formats
- Concentrations available in Hickory: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Global Leadership, Healthcare Administration, Leadership Development
- Concentrations available in Asheville: Business and Sustainability, Tourism and Hospitality, Healthcare Operations Management, Arts Entrepreneurship, and Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Technology
- Required Prerequisites with a grade of a C or better:
Principles of Accounting, Business Management, Business Finance, Marketing, Macroeconomics, Business Law, Business Ethics, Management Information Systems, and Statistics
Tell me more
Request information from one of our admission staff »
Sign up for an Open House at Hickory or Asheville here »
How to apply
Application requirements, and all you need to know to apply »
About our program
Visit the program website to learn more »
Come to a Graduate School Open House.