Master of Arts in Community College Administration
Meeting the demand for specialized training in community college administration, all while providing you the flexibility to learn from home. That's how we're Rising Up.
The Master of Arts in Community College Administration program is designed for emerging community college administrative leaders like you to develop skills needed to serve and advance in a variety of roles in the community or technical college system. The program emphasizes exposure to a variety of community college and higher education administration issues, programs, and services. What makes our program unique? Read on.
- Designed to meet your schedule at your own pace- whether that is full time or a course at a time
- Traditional and career track admission giving students more than one way to be admitted
- Involved and engaging faculty with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the community college system
Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- This degree is offered only at our Asheville campus
- 33 credit hours total
- 3 areas of focus: Foundations; Administration, Organization and Leadership; and Professionalism
- Flexible format for classes being either fully online, hybrid (partially online, partially in class), in the evening, or on weekends
Tell me more
Request information from one of our admission staff »
Sign up for an Open House in Asheville here »
How to apply
Application requirements, forms, and all you need to know to apply »
About our program
Curriculum Overview »
Come to a Graduate School Open House.