Questions? See who your Enrollment Counselor is here.
- The first step with Enrollment at Lenoir-Rhyne is to submit all components of the application as indicated under program specific information.
- After submitting all materials, average turnaround time to receive an admissions decision is 5-10 business days, unless you are considering a cohort-based program such as Athletic Training, Dietetic Internship, Occupational Therapy, Physician Assistant Studies, or Teaching (Hickory). See the program sites for more information regarding specific decision notification dates.
- If admitted, the admissions packet received will give detailed instructions on the enrollment process and how to reserve a space in our upcoming class.
- Upon admission, the Enrollment Deposit will reserve your spot in the program and allow you to proceed with the next steps.
- In order to be considered for financial aid, file the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov. Lenoir-Rhyne’s school code is 002941.
- Prior to the start of the semester, you will be provided with additional information about orientation and registration. We will work with you on the appropriate courses with which to start your graduate program.
- You are required to turn in immunization information to be eligible to register.