Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- The first step with Enrollment at Lenoir-Rhyne is to submit all components of the application as indicated under program specific information.
- After submitting all materials, average turnaround time to receive an admissions decision is 5-10 business days, unless you are considering a cohort-based program such as Occupational Therapy, Athletic Training, Dietetic Internship, or Teaching. See the program sites for more information regarding specific decision notification dates.
- If admitted, the admissions packet received will give detailed instructions on the enrollment process and how to reserve a space in our upcoming class.
- Upon admission, the Enrollment Deposit will reserve your classroom space and allow us to proceed with the next steps. See your acceptance letter for more details on how to remit the deposit.
- If you are interested in financial aid, be sure to file the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov to be considered for a loan. Lenoir-Rhyne’s school code is #002941.
- Prior to the start of the semester, you will be provided with additional information about orientation and registration. We will work with you on the appropriate courses with which to start your graduate program.
- If you are required to turn in immunization information (taking more than 4 hours of daytime classes as required by state law), please do so in order to be eligible to register. All other students must submit pages 2 and 5 of the Student Health & Immunication Record to prove exemption of this requirement.