- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Studies On Tour
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials
We make it easy!
Thank you for starting your application to Lenoir-Rhyne University! Now you are ready to submit the additional required documents. You may find your program-specific application requirements at Application Requirements. Please find below easy-to-use forms as well as a convenient way to submit most of your materials including the forms below, the essay, and the resume. Transcripts and test scores must come from original source to be considered official.
Forms to download, complete, and submit electronically:
All documents are PDFs and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 to access. (Get Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Recommendation Form for Hickory and Asheville Programs (To Email to Your Recommender)
- 75 Observational Hours Form for Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Technical Standards Form for Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Prerequisite Completion Form for Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Prerequisite Completion Form for Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Short-Answer Question and Essay Topic for Master of Arts in Teaching
For your convenience, you may submit your additional application requirements via email to the specific campus to which you have applied.
- For submitting documents to the Center for Graduate Studies of Hickory, send to GradAppHky@lr.edu.
- For submitting documents to the Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville, send to GradAppAvl@lr.edu.
- For submitting documents to the Center for Graduate Studies of Columbia, send to GradAppCol@lr.edu.
Send Official Transcripts and Test Scores to:
Hickory Campus: Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management , LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC 28603.
Asheville Campus: Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville, 36 Montford Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801.
Columbia Campus: Center for Graduate Studies of Columbia, 4201 North Main Street, Columbia, SC 29203.
We look forward to helping you complete your application!