Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Distinguish yourself as a business leader of tomorrow.
Effective Management. Creative Problem-Solving. Thoughtful Decision-Making. Ethical Management. Global Perspective.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed with you in mind by having a flexible and convenient format for classes and concentrations to help you develop skills for leading in the business world. What makes our program unique? Read on.
How to Apply
Application requirements and all you need to know to apply »
Take the program at your own pace, or complete it in as little as a year and a half. Here are some highlights of what you need to know:
- 2 convenient locations: Hickory and the Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- General MBA as well as these concentrations available in Hickory: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Global Leadership, Healthcare Administration, Leadership Development
- General MBA available in Asheville
- 36 credit hours total
- Flexible format for classes being either in the evening, on weekends, or online
- A customized schedule to meet your needs
- Start any semester and go at your own pace
- Have professional experience? Uncertain about taking a standardized test? Perhaps the Career Admission Track is for you!
- Really get to know your faculty
Request information from one of our admission staff »
Come to a Graduate School Open House.