- Admissions Home
- Request Information
- Meet the Staff
- See the Campus
- LR on Tour
- Admissions Requirements [PDF]
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Students
- Graduate Programs
- What's Hickory Really Like?
- High School Programs
- Study Abroad/Int'l Students
- Lifelong Learning
- RIBN Program
- Exchange Students
- En Español
Steps to Transfer to LR
- Complete the Undergraduate Programs Application.
- Request transcripts from all colleges previously attended be sent to the Office of Admissions & Financial Aid, LRU Box 7227 Hickory, NC 28603.
- Complete the Dean's Reference Form for each college or university that you have attended.
- If less than 30 semester hours have been completed at other colleges, request a copy of high school transcripts be sent to the Office of Admissions & Financial Aid.
- If you'd like to set up a time to talk to an admissions counselor and take a tour of the campus, call us at (828) 328-7300 or 1-800-277-5721.
Once an application, forms, and all transcripts have been received, you should hear from us in about two weeks, unless you indicate Nursing as a major.
Take Charge of Tomorrow Apply Today