- Admissions Home
- Request Information
- Meet the Staff
- See the Campus
- L-R on Tour
- Admissions Requirements [PDF]
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Students
- Graduate Programs
- What's Hickory Really Like?
- High School Programs
- Study Abroad/Int'l Students
- Lifelong Learning
- RIBN Program
- Exchange Students
- En Español
Red & Black Days: Spring Confirmation
Thank you for registering for Lenoir-Rhyne's Spring Red & Black Days Advising and Registration day on Wednesday, December 12th. Another email confirmation will follow closer to the event. Please read this carefully, as it contains a large amount of information.
If you chose the "I Cannot Attend" option, someone will be in touch to let you know how to register for your courses.
The event will start at 2:00pm in the Belk Centrum of the Rhyne Building with check-in and an information fair featuring Student Health, Student Accounts, and Financial Aid. You will want to check with each representative to make sure you have all the information needed and questions answered. Plan on arriving in between 2:00 and 2:30pm. We also will be covering how to use our online registration system as well as going through the advising and registration process. Plan to be at the event with us until about 6pm to make sure all items are covered.
Parking is available in the parking lot across the street from the Quad and the Mauney Schaeffer building or in the Stadium parking lot. Please refer to the following site, http://www.lr.edu/visitors/maps-and-directions, to view a campus map and directions to campus. We will be in the Belk Centrum, which is attached to the Rhyne Building.
Please use the following as a check list for required items:
- If you have not paid your Enrollment Deposit, you will need to pay prior to the event or during Check-In. You cannot register for classes, receive an email address or get your ID made unless this is paid.
- If you have not provided your Medical Form and Immunizations, please do so at this time. It is state law that you must submit immunization records if you are a day student taking more than 4 hours. It may prevent you from moving forward if you do not turn these in.
- Bring any financial aid documents you need to turn in.
- If you want to purchase your parking decal on this day, bring $40.00 and your automobile registration information.
- *Transfer Undergrads only* -- If you are a Transfer student, and you have received your Transcript Evaluation from the Registrar's Office, bring it to aid in course selection.
- For your convenience, carry with you pen and paper for note-taking!