- Admissions Home
- Request Information
- Meet the Staff
- See the Campus
- L-R on Tour
- Admissions Requirements [PDF]
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Students
- Graduate Programs
- What's Hickory Really Like?
- High School Programs
- Study Abroad/Int'l Students
- Lifelong Learning
- RIBN Program
- Exchange Students
- En Español
Graduate Student Schedule for Red & Black Days
On June 28, 2013, check-in will take place at 9:00am on Shaw Plaza.
On August 13, 2013, check-in will take place at 2:00pm in the Belk Centrum. Please look for details later in the summer.
Checklist of Important Items
During Check-In, you will have the opportunity to:
- Talk with Housing & Residence Life Representatives
- Turn in your Student Health Forms and Immunization Records to the Director of Student Health
- Speak with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Get your Student ID and Parking Decal Made
- Talk with a Student Accounts Representative for Tuition Payment Information
Advising and Course Registration
Avising and Course Registration will occur after the welcome session. Family members and other guests are asked not to attend this session.
Optional Campus tours will be offered after Registration.
What to Bring with You
If you have not done so, please bring the following or have information available to:
- Complete any needed paperwork for financial aid
- Turn in any needed documents for student health
- Provide license plate and drivers license information for a parking decal
- Pay your enrollment deposit if you have not already done so