Red & Black Days 2012 Confirmation
Thank you for registering to attend Lenoir-Rhyne's Summer Jumpstart Advising and Registration day on Monday, May 23rd. Another email confirmation will follow closer to the event. Please read this carefully, as it contains a large amount of information.
The event will start at 2:00 pm in the Belk Centrum of the Rhyne Building with check-in and an information fair featuring Student Health, Student Accounts, and Financial Aid. You will want to check with each representative to make sure you have all the information needed and questions answered. Plan on arriving between 2 and 2:30 pm (the first item is a fair from 2-3, so no need to be there any earlier than 2:00). We will also be covering how to use our online registration system as well as going through the advising and registration process. Plan to be at the event with us until about 5 pm to make sure all items are covered.
Parking is available in the parking lot across the street from the quad and the Mauney Schaeffer building or the Stadium parking lot. Please refer to the following site, http://www.lr.edu/visitors/maps-and-directions, to view a campus map and directions to campus. We will be in the Belk Centrum, which is attached to the Rhyne Building.
Here is what you need to bring with you:
- If you have not paid your enrollment deposit, you need to pay prior to the event or during Check-In. You cannot register for classes, receive an email address, or get your ID made unless this is paid.
- Medical Form and Immunizations if you haven't already done so. It is state law that you must submit immunization records if you are a day student taking more than 4 hours. This will prevent you from moving forward if you meet this criteria and don't submit these in a timely manner.
- Any financial aid documents you need to turn in.
- $40.00 for your parking decal if you want to purchase it that day.
- *Transfer Undergrads only* -- Transcript Evaluation from the Registrar's Office (if this has come in the mail to you yet).
- Pen and Paper to take notes if you so choose.
Take Charge of Tomorrow Apply Today