Ready to apply or have questions?
Contact your high school guidance counselor or call (828) 328-7382.
If you’re a student at one of the following schools, there’s a good chance you’re eligible for LR’s High School Enrichment Program, which would allow you to take college-level courses as a high school junior or senior. Participating school systems and private schools include:
- Catawba County Schools
- Hickory Public Schools
- Tri-City Christian School
- Hickory Christian School
- Home Schooled Students
- Newton-Conover High School
- Discovery High School
Minimum Requirements for the HSE Program:
- 3.5 Weighted GPA or 3.0 Unweighted GPA
- SAT or ACT Score (Juniors in their first semester may use PSAT or PLAN scores)
- Must be in the Junior or Senior Year of High School
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Keep the following in mind when applying:
- You may take only 100 and 200 level courses at Lenoir-Rhyne.
- You may take only 6 credit hours (2 classes) per academic year
Ready to apply? Contact your high school guidance counselor or call Lenoir-Rhyne University at (828) 328-7382.