Master of Arts in Writing
Instructions for Graduate Application for Asheville
Applications are accepted year round for Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms.
Priority Deadlines: Fall: June 1 Spring: October 1 Summer: June 1
- Click Here to Apply Online, or call 800-277-5721 or 828-328-7300 to request an application be mailed to you.
- Click here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address above.
Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- An official copy of GRE or MAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies)
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation [PDF]
- Essay clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue a degree in Language Development and Learning
- Resume or vitae or Writing Sample
Please consider sending in as much of your application materials together as possible. All materials can be sent to: Lenoir-Rhyne University Division of Enrollment Management LR Box 7227 Hickory, NC 28603. Some documents, such as the essay and resume, may be emailed to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Lenoir-Rhyne University!