Master of Arts in Religious Studies
Instructions for Graduate Application
Applications are accepted year round for Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms.
- Click Here to Apply Online.
- Click Here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address above.
Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- An official copy of GRE or MAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies)
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation
- Essay clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue a degree in Religious Studies
- Resume or vitae
Go to Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials to find out how easy it is to submit your forms electronically!
Send Official Transcripts and Test Scores to: Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville, 36 Montford Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801.
Thank you for your interest in Lenoir-Rhyne University!
Take Charge of Tomorrow Apply Today