Master of Physician Assistant
Instructions for Graduate Application
Fall Semester Deadline: XX
Spring Semester Deadline: XX
Please consider sending in as much of your application materials together as possible. All materials can be sent to: Lenoir-Rhyne University Division of Enrollment Management LR Box 7227 Hickory, NC 28603.
To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
1. A completed and signed graduate application. You can get the application one of two ways:
- Call 800-277-5721 or 828-328-7300 to request an application be mailed to you
- Click Here to Apply Online
2. A non-refundable $35 application fee. You can complete this one of two ways:
- Click here to submit your application fee online
- Mail a check or money order to Lenoir-Rhyne University at the address listed above
3. Submit official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended.
4. Submit official copy of GRE test scores
5. Submit, in sealed envelopes, three (3) Recommendation Forms completed by professionals attesting to your ability.
6. Submit a writing sample clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue a graduate degree in Public Health.
7. Submit a CV or Resume