- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Studies On Tour
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
M.S. in Occupational Therapy
Instructions for Graduate Application
New applications may now be submitted for Summer 2015.
The application deadline is January 31, 2015.
Each applicant must meet the following minimum criteria:
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GRE scores meeting the following criteria: Verbal score in the 40th percentile, Quantitative score in the 35th percentile, and an Analytical writing score of a 3.5 or higher
- Prerequisites must be completed with a minimal grade of B- within the past 5 years.
- Click Here to Apply Online.
- Click Here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address above.
Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- Official copy of GRE test scores
- In sealed envelopes, three (3) Recommendation Forms completed by professionals attesting to your ability, 2 of which must come from OT practitioners. All students requesting recommendations for the application process need to have references to indicate their title/position and specifically the number of hours of observation. Students are encouraged to independently log their own hours in order to make this information readily available for the individual writing the letter of reference.
- A written essay limited to 750 words describing your perception of the field of OT and your fit with the profession.
- A completed Prerequisite Completion Form. You may want to read the Descriptions of the Ethics and Cultural Diversity Prerequisites. If you are still unsure, you may request information on the Prerequisite Inquiry Form. Please use this form to directly submit your requests and you will receive an email from Dr. Oakes.
- A criminal background check upon acceptance to the program to be completed via certifiedbackground.com. Our code is EN52R.
Go to Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials to find out how easy it is to submit your forms electronically!
Please send Official Transcripts and Test Scores to: Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management, LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC 28603.
Thank you for your interest in Lenoir-Rhyne University!
Take Charge of Tomorrow Apply Today