Master of Science in Nursing
Instructions for Graduate Applications for Hickory and Asheville
Applications are accepted year round for Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 2.7 on a 4.0 scale and 2.7 GPA in the last 60 hours of the program.
- No grade lower than a C on the prerequisite courses of Statistics and Nursing Research.
- Click on Hickory or Asheville to apply online to the campus of your choice.
- Click here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address above.
Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- An official copy of GRE or MAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies)
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation
- Essay, limited to 500 words, clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue an MSN
- Evidence of an unrestricted RN license (provide license number and state in which the license is current)
- A criminal background check completed via certifiedbackground.com (upon enrollment)
Go to Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials to find out how easy it is to submit your forms electronically!
Send Official Transcripts and Test Scores to:
Hickory Campus: Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management , LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC 28603.
Asheville Campus: Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville, 36 Montford Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801.
Thank you for your interest in Lenoir-Rhyne University!
Take Charge of Tomorrow Apply Today