- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Language Development and Learning
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Master of Science in Nursing
Instructions for Graduate Applications for Hickory and Asheville
Applications are accepted year round for Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate cumulative GPA of a 2.7 on a 4.0 scale and 2.7 GPA in the last 60 hours of the program.
- No grade lower than a C on the prerequisite courses of Statistics and Nursing Research.
- Click on Hickory or Asheville to apply online to the campus of your choice.
- Click here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address above.
Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- An official copy of GRE or MAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies)
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation
- Essay, limited to 500 words, clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue an MSN
- Evidence of an unrestricted RN license (provide license number and state in which the license is current)
- A criminal background check completed via certifiedbackground.com (upon enrollment)
Go to Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials to find out how easy it is to submit your forms electronically!
Send Official Transcripts and Test Scores to:
Hickory Campus: Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management , LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC 28603.
Asheville Campus: Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville, 36 Montford Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801.
Thank you for your interest in Lenoir-Rhyne University!
Take Charge of Tomorrow Apply Today