Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Instructions for Graduate Application for Hickory and Asheville
Fall Semester Deadline: June 1
Spring Semester Deadline: October 1
Summer Semester Deadline: April 1
Please consider sending in as much of your application materials together as possible. All materials can be sent to:
Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management, LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC, 28603.
To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
- A completed and signed graduate application. You can get the application one of two ways:
- Click Here to Apply Online
- Call 800-277-5721 or 828-328-7300 to request an application be mailed to you
- A $35 non-refundable application fee. You can complete this one of two ways:
- Click here to submit your application fee online
- Mail a check or money order to Lenoir-Rhyne University at the address listed above.
- Submit official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended.
- Submit official copy of GMAT test scores (unless career track admission applies).*
- Complete and submit a Supplemental Application Form. Click here to download.
- Complete and submit a Prerequisite Completion Form. Click here to download.
- Submit a Resume.
- Submit, in sealed envelopes, one or more recommendation Forms completed by professionals attesting to your ability. (Career Track)
*Our Career Track option gives students admission consideration for their professional experience beyond college. Students must have graduated from an accredited bachelors program at least 6 years ago to qualify.