- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Studies On Tour
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Master of Arts in Human Services
Instructions for the Graduate Application for
the fully online program based in Columbia, NC.
New for Fall 2014!
Applications are accepted year round for Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms.
- Apply Here to apply online.
- Click Here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address above.
Additional Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended. Foreign transcripts will need to be translated and evaluated.*
- An official copy of GRE or MAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies). If English is your second language, a TOEFL or IELTS is required.*
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation. If English is your second language, a TOEFL or IELTS is still required.*
- Essay clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue a Human Services degree.
*Information on suggested evaluation agencies and specific test scores can be found at http://oie.lr.edu/international/checklist.
Go to Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials to find out how easy it is to submit your forms electronically!
Please send Official Transcripts to: Center for Graduate Studies of Columbia, 4201 North Main Street, Columbia, SC 29203.
Please send Official Test Scores to: Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management, LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC 28603
Thank you for your interest in Lenoir-Rhyne University!