Master of Science in Athletic Training
Instructions for Graduate Application
Summer Deadline: February 15
- Click Here to apply online.
- Click Here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address below.
Additional Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- An official copy of GRE or MAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies)
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation
- A signed copy of Technical Standards for Admission
- Documentation of a minimum of 75 observational hours with a certified Athletic Trainer
- Prerequisite Completion Form
- Essay clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue a graduate degree in Athletic Training
Go to Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials to find out how easy it is to submit your forms electronically!
Please send Official Transcripts and Test Scores to: Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management, LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC 28603.
Take Charge of Tomorrow Apply Today