- The Graduate School
- M.A. in Community College Administration
- M.A. in Counseling
- M.A. in Language Development and Learning
- M.A. in Liberal Studies
- M.A. in Religious Studies
- M.A. in Teaching
- M.A. in Writing
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Nursing
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Online Teaching & Instructional Design
- M.S. in Sustainability Studies
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- Dietetic Internship
- M.A. in Human Services
- M.A. in Leadership
- Apply Now
- Application Requirements
- Forms and Instructions
- Graduate Assistantships
- Request Information
- Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- LTSS (Seminary)
- Financial Aid
- Guide to Admissions & Enrollment
- Graduate Student Organization
- LR Partners Program
- The Alumni Advantage
Master of Science in Athletic Training
Instructions for Graduate Application
The Master of Science in Athletic Training program begins in the Summer term of each year.
Applications are accepted year round.
- Click Here to apply online.
- Click Here to submit your non-refundable $35.00 application fee online, or mail a check or money order to the address below.
Additional Application Materials Needed:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended
- An official copy of GRE or MAT test scores (unless Career Admission Track applies)
- If Career Admission Track, one professional Recommendation
- A signed copy of Technical Standards for Admission
- Documentation of a minimum of 75 observational hours with a certified Athletic Trainer
- Prerequisite Completion Form
- Essay clearly articulating goals and life experiences that have impacted your decision to pursue a graduate degree in Athletic Training
Go to Forms & Instructions for Submitting Application Materials to find out how easy it is to submit your forms electronically!
Please send Official Transcripts and Test Scores to: Lenoir-Rhyne University, Division of Enrollment Management, LR Box 7227, Hickory, NC 28603.