- Admissions Home
- Request Information
- Meet the Staff
- See the Campus
- L-R on Tour
- Admissions Requirements [PDF]
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Transfer Students
- Graduate Programs
- What's Hickory Really Like?
- High School Programs
- Study Abroad/Int'l Students
- Lifelong Learning
- RIBN Program
- Exchange Students
- En Español
Re-entry into an Undergraduate Program
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION FOR RE-ENTRY APPLICANTS:
1. Call 800-277-5721 or 828-328-7300 to request an application be mailed to you or fill out the Undergraduate Programs Application (this link will
take you to the CFNC.org web site)
Click Here to download an application in PDF. (You will need the Adobe Acrobat reader to see the PDF forms. You can download this free application here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html)
2. Have transcripts of all college work sent to the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.
3. In some situations, an additional form may be required. Please contact the Office of Admissions.
Take Charge of Tomorrow Apply Today