LR Welcomes International Students!
If you are an international student seeking an exchange program please go to here.
If you are a degree seeking international student here’s what you’ll need to submit to apply to LR
- A complete an application for admission. You can do this by clicking on this link:
Undergraduate Application for Admission
Graduate Application for Admission
- A non-refundable check or money order for $35 payable to Lenoir-Rhyne University for processing the application.
- At least one of the following proofs of English proficiency if English is not your native language.
Photocopy of grade report showing completion of a college-level English composition course with a grade of "C" or higher at a regionally accredited US college or university.
Photocopy of transcript showing completion of an A.A., B.S./B.A. or higher degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university. Indicate degree(s) earned on your application.
Score report showing a score of 550 or higher on the written version, 213 or higher on the computerized version, or 79 or higher on the Internet (iBT) version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Have a copy of your score sent directly to the LRU Admissions office (undergraduate) and School of Graduate and Continuing Education (graduate programs).
- Completed Certificate of Financial Responsibility certified by a bank official, attorney or notary public verifying your statements:
--Certificate of Financial Responsibility [PDF]
- We require that all international students submit an evaluated course by course copy of their transcript to be considered for admissions. You may send transcripts and credentials from foreign universities to a Credential Evaluation Service approved by LRU. Here are some of the Evaluation Services we recommend to our students:
- Head Evaluator
International Education Evaluations, Inc.
7900 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd., Suite 300
Charlotte, NC 28227
- Office of International Education Services
American Association of Collegiate Registrars
and Admissions Officers
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite #520
Washington, DC 20046-1135
- World Education Services
Post Office Box 57206
Washington, D.C. 20037-7206
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
Post Office Box 92970
Milwaukee, WI 53202-0970
- Head Evaluator
Once admitted we required each student submit a Student Health/Immunization Record - Following your acceptance to LR, this form must be presented when you arrive on campus. Download the form here: Student Health Center.