If you’re an undergraduate international student …
here’s what you’ll need to submit to apply to LR
- Completed application and nonrefundable $35 fee
- Original transcripts and (or) high school records (college/university if transferring) translated in English. Transferring students MUST have transcripts translated into English and evaluated.
- TOEFL, SAT or ACT (TOEFL score can be recorded on transcripts) Note: you'll need a TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 213 (computer), or 79 (internet).
- Student Health/Immunization Record - Following your acceptance to LR, this form must be presented when you arrive on campus. Download the form here: Student Health Center.
- Completed Certificate of Financial Responsibility certified by a bank official, attorney or notary public verifying your statements:
For Fall - June 1
For Spring - October 1
For Summer - March 1