“If you are applying to LRU as an exchange student through the Consortium for North American Higher Education Collaboration (CONAHEC) or as a student from one of our bilateral partners: University of Magdeburg-Stendal, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, TU Dortmund University, University of the Basque Country, or the Autonomous University of Coahuila...” you’ll need to submit:
- Completed Online Application (see below)
- Original college/university transcripts, translated into English.
- TOEFL, SAT or ACT (TOEFL score can be recorded on transcripts) Note: you'll need a TOEFL score of 550 (paper), 213 (computer), or 79 (internet)
- Student Health/Immunization Record - Following your acceptance to LR, this form must be presented when you arrive on campus. Download the form here: Student Health Center.
- Completed Certificate of Financial Responsibility certified by a bank official, attorney or notary public verifying your statements:
For Fall - June 1
For Spring - October 1
For Summer - March 1
International students applying as exchange students may direct questions to Laura Dobson, Director, Office for International Education, email@example.com