Apply Today, Start on Your Path to Success.
which application is right for you?
Once you have created an account and select the "Apply Online" link in the upper right area of your profile page you will be taken to the LR Application Listings. Please review the Application Types below to ensure you select the correct application the first time.
- First Time Undergraduate Application - For those who are currently in high school or have graduated high school and have not attended any colleges after graduating from high school and want to be considered for admission for an LR undergraduate program (Not RIBN)
- Undergraduate Transfer Application - For those who have graduated high school and attended college after graduating high school whether or not you graduated from college and want to be considered for admission to an LR undergraduate academic program (Not RIBN).
- RIBN Program Application - For those that want to be considered for admission to the Regionally Increasing Baccalaureate Nursing (RIBN) program (learn more about the RIBN Program). If you also want to be considered for admission to an LR undergraduate academic program you must also complete one of the above listed applications. If you are interested ONLY in admission to the RIBN program DO NOT complete any other application.
- Medical Studies 3+2 Program Application - For those who are currently in high school or who have never attended any college after high school graduation and who want to be considered for admission to the Medical Studies 3+2 Program (you must have a high school GPA of at least 3.5 and score an 1100 on the SAT or the equivalent on the ACT for consideration.) You do not have to complete any other application. If you decide not to enter the Medical Studies 3+2 program or are deemed ineligible we will use this application for admission to all other LR undergraduate programs.
- Graduate or Certificate Program Application - For those who want to be considered for admission to any of the graduate degree or graduate certification programs offered at the Asheville, NC, Hickory, NC or Columbia, SC Centers for Graduate Studies or for one of our online graduate degree/certification programs.
- Seminary Application - For thos who want to be considered for admission to one of the graduate programs offered at the Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary.
Other applications and useful links.
- School of Nursing Application
- View Graduate Programs and Application Requirements
- High School Programs
- Continuing Education Students (Non-Degree)
Undergraduate International Students