Campus Map & Directions
From Interstate 40:
• Take Exit 125 “Lenoir-Rhyne University” Exit.
• Turn North onto Lenoir-Rhyne Blvd.
• Pass the Kickback Jacks and Mellow Mushroom Restaurants (on your right just off the interstate) and go thru four lights.
• At fifth light, turn left onto 7th Avenue NE. (light will be right after you cross under a railroad bridge).
• Go through one light and proceed a quarter off a mile to the intersection with Stasavich Place (5th Street NE). Past the light, you enter campus.
• Turn right after a quarter of a mile onto Stasavich Place - road has three speed bumps. McCrorie Center and Shuford Gymnasium are on your left.
From Charlotte Airport/Gastonia:
• Coming out of the airport, take Billy Graham Parkway North (left lane) to I-85 South.
• Take I-85 South to Gastonia, about 15 minutes away.
• Take the exit for US 321 North (exit 17) and turn left at the light.
• Take US 321 North until the highway intersects I-40 (exit 43).
• Take I-40 East to exit 125 -- follow directions for "From Interstate 40" above.
• Follow US 321 South to Hickory. As you come into Hickory, you will cross Lake Hickory. Turn left at Arby’s at the first stop light after going over the bridge.
• Follow that road up the hill and around the curve to the fourth street on the left, which will be 12th Avenue N.W.
• Turn left and follow to the stoplight (this will be a T-intersection).
• Turn right onto 6th Street N.W. Take the 2nd left onto 9th Ave. NE.
• Go through three stoplights.
• After the third stoplight, take the first right onto 3rd Street N.E.
• Take an immediate left onto 7th Avenue N.E.
• Proceed up the hill to the stop sign.
• Take left onto Stasavich Place (Shuford Gymnasium is on the left).